Dear colleagues ! The Conference program can be found here.
Young scientists (under 35 years old), PhD students, master students, and graduate students are invited for participation in the Conference as main speakers. 200 persons are expected to attend the Conference. More than 80 oral presentations (for 15 minutes) and about 100 posters (poster size: 65 cm width, 90 cm height) are planned for scientific conference program.
English is the official language of Conference.
Conference will cover major frontier topics in modern polymer chemistry and physics.
Section 1. Polymer synthesis and modification
- radical polymerization; ionic polymerization; polycondensation; catalytic polymerization; copolymerization; modification of macromolecules
Section 2. Physico-chemical properties of polymers
- molecular characteristics; rheological properties; mechanical properties; optical properties; polymers solutions and melts; crystalline and glassy polymers
Section 3. Polymer composite materials
- thermoplastic polymer composite materials; nucleation, crystallization and melting; mechanical and thermal properties; multiscale modeling of polymer composites
Section 4. Bio-related and medical polymers
- biomacromolecules; biomimetic polymers; bio-hybrid polymers; biomolecular recognition; polymers for medical uses; drug delivery systems; polymer biocomposite materials
Section 5. Smart polymers
- synthesis of smart polymers; structure and physico-chemical properties of smart polymers; applications of smart polymers
Section 6. Polymer applications
- polymer materials for microelectronics, optics, and optoelectronics; polymer applications and ecology; polymer processing and utilization
Organizing Committee has invited the leading scientists in polymer science to present plenary lectures (45 min).
Prof. Vadim Annenkov (Russia)
Bioinspired polymeric amines and ampholytes
Prof. Yuriy Skorik (Russia)
Chitosan and chitosan derivatives for biomedical applications
Prof. Nail Fatkullin (Russia)
NMR proton spin relaxation and dynamics of polymer systems
Prof. Vitaliy Khutoryanskiy (United Kingdom)
Preparation of papers for publication in high impact journals
Prof. Mikko Karttunen (Canada)
(to be announced)